College and Young Adult Summer Gathering
Come hang out with us this summer!
Dinner will begin at 6:30pm on the Patio. At 7:30pm, we will transition inside to the Upper Room for worship, teaching, discussion, and more.
Over the course of the summer, various teachers will be taking us through the Minor Prophets as we consider questions such as:
- What does God care about and what does he expect from us?
- What does it look like to be faithful to God in a culture that is hostile towards him?
- How should we think about and fight for justice as followers of Jesus?
- How do we find hope when it feels like life is falling apart?
- What is God’s calling on our lives?
Whether you are new to the area, just here for the summer, checking out church for the first time, or a PBC regular, we would love to have you there!